Today’s post is a little different from my usual book reviews and writing updates. Although I’ve blogged here since October 2021, many of you wonderful readers have only followed me in recent months, so I thought a “Fun Facts” post would be… well, fun.
Since nine is my favourite number (a bonus fun fact for you!), here are Nine Fun Facts about me:
- I’m a middle child (please don’t hold it against me).
- I like people-watching. I’ve done so since I was a child, but in recent years it’s been a great help with character development. #notacreep
- I live in a world of organised chaos. I know where most things are, but I play a lot of Jenga reaching those things. My office desk is atrocious and the rest of the house is far from looking like a display home.
- I dislike clothes shopping. And driving to unknown places. Or busy, squishy car parks. *shudders*
- I enjoy watching movies and TV shows with Mr Wonderful when he’s home, but I never watch TV alone. When hubby works late, I’ll watch an episode of Gilmore Girls with my older three daughters, then read a book. Or write.
- I eat a lot of dark chocolate. My gorgeous family gave me a box of Haighs chocolates for Christmas and I’m still savouring those delicious bites. Alter Eco truffles are an everyday favourite, followed closely by anything Lindt.
- I cackle like a hyena more often than hyenas. Snort-laughing happens too.
- I’m obsessed with herbal tea. Our next home will need a second pantry to house said collection. Wild apple and cinnamon tea, anyone?
- I enjoy iconic Aussie food favourites like roast lamb and veggies, Tim Tams, lamingtons, Vegemite (barely dabbed on hot buttered toast… thick globs on toast is just wrong) and snot blocks (aka vanilla slice). I’ve also consumed a Bunnings sausage sizzle or two in my lifetime.
Share a fun fact about yourself below and add to my list!
Until next time,